Please Vote for My Cosplay in Mary Weber's Fanart Contest!

I never seem to have much luck with these voter's choice types of contests, but please consider voting for my cosplay in Mary Weber's fanart contest! Facebook "like" at this link: http://tinyurl.com/nymcosplay 



Nym is my first book-only based cosplay. =) I sewed the dress using a thrifted gown as a base. Originally, I was going to replicate the book cover but there was no wind that day ... =P

I kind of wish I had time to draw something, but considering the fact that I found out about this contest less than five days before the entry deadline, I'm pretty happy with how it came out! :-)

The grand prize includes a phone chat with YA fantasy author Mary Weber, so as an aspiring youth services librarian, I can't tell you what kind of opportunity that is since nationally published authors don't often come here ... ^_^ Thank you for your consideration and feel free to share!

If you could dress up as any book character, who would you choose?

2 comments

  1. Wow, that's amazing! You did great! I wish I could vote, but I don't have a FB account. I'll just have to share it with all my friends. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yeah, I wish there were more voting options because not everyone has Facebook, but thanks for offering to share! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

Popular Posts