Please Vote for My Cosplay in Mary Weber's Fanart Contest!

I never seem to have much luck with these voter's choice types of contests, but please consider voting for my cosplay in Mary Weber's fanart contest! Facebook "like" at this link: http://tinyurl.com/nymcosplay 



Nym is my first book-only based cosplay. =) I sewed the dress using a thrifted gown as a base. Originally, I was going to replicate the book cover but there was no wind that day ... =P

I kind of wish I had time to draw something, but considering the fact that I found out about this contest less than five days before the entry deadline, I'm pretty happy with how it came out! :-)

The grand prize includes a phone chat with YA fantasy author Mary Weber, so as an aspiring youth services librarian, I can't tell you what kind of opportunity that is since nationally published authors don't often come here ... ^_^ Thank you for your consideration and feel free to share!

If you could dress up as any book character, who would you choose?
Please Vote for My Cosplay in Mary Weber's Fanart Contest! Please Vote for My Cosplay in Mary Weber's Fanart Contest! Reviewed by The Artist Librarian on 5/06/2016 11:38:00 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! You did great! I wish I could vote, but I don't have a FB account. I'll just have to share it with all my friends. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yeah, I wish there were more voting options because not everyone has Facebook, but thanks for offering to share! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated. In respect for others, please keep your comments PG/"family friendly" =)

Popular Posts

Unless otherwise noted, all material and images © The Artist Librarian, 2014 - 2015. Powered by Blogger.