The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 Teaser Trailer - Wordless Wednesday

Yesterday, the official teaser trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 was released online!  Oh, my goodness ... If you're caught up with the books or movies, check it out below:



It looks great!  Compared to other book to film adaptations, I've been pretty satisfied with The Hunger Games films.  Perhaps it's because Suzanne Collins was consulted for the scripts (or at least, I know she was for the earlier films).  For those familiar with the book, this film is sure to be an emotional experience ... I'm very interested to see how they choose to handle the ending, along with the time skip to the epilogue. 

I especially loved the glimpse that wedding (I won't name names in case you haven't read the book) ...

Any fellow "Tributes" eager for the final Hunger Games film?  What are you looking forward to the most? (Please warn others for spoilers).  =)

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

Popular Posts