I'm Back and I Have Reviews Coming! - Wordless Wednesday


Books pictured: Make Comics Like the Pros. The Art of How to Train Your Dragon 2, The Princess Spy, A Lady at Willogrove Hall, Surprised by Love.
A sneak peek at book reviews to come!

Happy belated Veterans Day for to all service people and their families!  Wow, I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I last blogged here!  

Long story short, I was traveling late last month and then when I returned, it seems I must have caught a bug or something on the way home.  A visit to the doctor and I'm feeling a bit better thanks to some medicine, but between unpacking, resting, and catching up with homework, I'm a bit behind on everything blog-related.

So for this week's Wordless Wednesday, here's a photo of some of the books I will be reviewing soon.  =)

How to Train Your Dragon 2 released on bluRay and DVD yesterday --I just found out that Target has an exclusive bonus disc in their pack which supposedly has 2 hours of featurettes and extras, so I'm hoping to get mine this Friday.  Guess they had more than the Hideous Zippleback dragon figurine bonus I blogged about last month.  Anyway, I think I'm going to extend my HTTYD posts throughout November, since things like my order of "The Art of How to Train Your Dragon 2" came in while I was away (and I still have a lot of construction posts for my Astrid costume).  

Ooh, and I may post an assignment from my LIS graphic novel class --who knew library and information science could be so fun?

So how have you been?  Read any good books lately?



0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

Popular Posts